Monday, July 1, 2013

Introducing the bloggers!



Oliver
Hello! I am Oliver the rat!
There's nothing I enjoy more in life than the pleasure of a good meal! I'll share recipes and cooking techniques so you can enjoy this simple pleasure as well!


Emily
Hi, my name's Emily.
I'm very concerned about finding solutions to today's challenges. I'll be sharing DIY solutions of all sorts, so if you're willing to "go green", stay tuned!


Lily
I'm Lily!
I like to draw! I like to color too but I like to draw very much! I'm crafty! Do you like crafts?


Merlin
Hi! I am Merlin.
When the weather is too bad to play outside, I like to play games. I'll show you all the family friendly games I like here. And other activities too!


Patricia
 Hi! My name is Patricia, but you can call me Pat.
I’ll take care of answering all our readers and players’ questions. Want to know anything? Get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment